1. A Manglik has to marry a Manglik only or otherwise the spouse dies.
2. A person can be a Double Magnlik
3. A person can be Triple Manglik
4. A person can be a Quadric-Manglik
5. Mangal dosha if prevalent, vanishes at a certain age, mostly 28 years
6. Mangal Dosha dalays one’s marriage
7. Presence of Mangal in 1/2/4/7/8/12 houses from Ascendant makes one Manglik.
8. Manglik Dosha is also seen from the lunar chart.
9. There is no remedy of Mangal Dosha, if it is found later that one of the spouses is a Manglik.
10. It shall be OK to solemnise a marriage between a non Manglik female to a Manglik male.
Mangal or Mars is intrinsically a cruel planet but it also represents for vigour, vitality, energy etc in ones horoscope. In a female horoscope it is the karaka of the menstrual cycle.
Mangal has the lordship of two Rashis namely Aries or Mesha and Vrishchikka or Scorpio and they are the 1st and 8th respectively a combination which is not considered good in Vedic Astrology.
Mangal, in addition to where placed, influences other houses through its aspect
(Dristhi) as well and those are the forth, seventh and eighth from it placement.
As intrinsically it is a cruel or not forgiving planet its placement in certain houses was not considered good and the native was termed as Manglik even if the planet was considered good for the horoscope due to its lordship.
This Manglik term has been coined in modern times and there is no mention of this Dosha in our ancient texts. This clearly shows that this Dosha was seen at par with other Dosha and was not hyped as it has been done in the modern times.
The present day Astrologers term a native Manglik when Mars is placed in 1,2,4,7,8,or 12th house from the ascendant and to make the matter even worse some astrologer even see it from the lunar chart.
Let us shed away all the fears Mars carries on its shoulders.
1. It is not necessary that a Manglik marries a Manglik. If a person has to die after marriage it will due to the influence of his own planet and not due to wrong placement of Mars in his spouse’s horoscope. The death inflicting tendencies will be in the natives own chart. The matching of chart has to be done correctly to check the probability of this occurrence.
2. Like wise double Manglik is also an imaginative prospective coined by greedy astrologers. Ketu, who intrinsically is like Mangal can have the potential to make a person double manglik but even here its placement in the house has to be properly studied, as it behaves and results in the manner of the lord of the house where it is placed.
3. As described above triple manglik is a not existent thing in Vedic Astrology.
4. Similarly Quadric Manglik is also an imaginary yoga created by virtue of greed of the astrologers.
5. If a person happens to be a Manglik then he remains so and it does not get washes away at any age.
6. Mangal is in no way responsible for your late marriage. If it has happened there is some other combination which has failed to attract you and your astrologers.
7. Mangal influences three houses in addition the house where it placed and if we will find that if Mangal is situated in other house than the manglik houses then also it will put a considerable effect on the manglik houses. For example if Mangal is placed in ninth house of the horoscope of an individual, then it will be spoiling the 12th and 4th house by forth aspect and 8th aspect respectively. Therefore placement of Mangal in ninth can also be described as a Manglik position, like wise other non-manglik position can bring the same results. That means we all have misunderstood the concept of Mangal and created a thumb rule to describe the ill effects of Mangal for those people who do not wish to understand the basic concept. Without understanding its placements, its constellation and other finer points no one can be described as a Manglik.
8. Mangal Dosha is never ever seen from the lunar chart. If we combine both, no one in this world shall be a non -manglik.
9. There are various methods propagated in Vedic Astrology, which can lessen the effect of Mangal Dosha, but the correct method should be chosen with caution, only after a good verification of Horoscope /kundli or otherwise the effects may not be lasting.
10. Never ever pack off your non- Maglik daughter to a man who is a proven Manglik without making their charts match as it can fetch long lasting effects.
TREAT MANGAL /MARS AS A FRIEND AND NOT AS A FOE – Vinay Sheel Saxena