Wicca is a very peaceful, harmonious and balanced way of thinking and life which promotes oneness with the divine and all which exists. Witchcraft is a spiritual system that fosters the free thought and will of the individual, encourages learning and an understanding of the earth and nature thereby affirming the divinity in all living things. Something we live by daily are:
1. The Wiccan Rede – harm none
2. The Law of Return – (aka the karmic law) what you do affects what happens to you.
3. The Ethic of Self-Responsibility – We make our own destiny, and set up most of our own “trials and tribulations”. With this ethic you are accepting the karma or “stuff” you give yourself, good or bad.
4. The Ethic of Constant Improvement – change positively, grow
5. The Ethic of Attunement – Attunement, the act of becoming in-tune with divinity is the purpose behind the majority of ritual. In Wicca, we believe in three groupings of divinity:
· The Self is divine.
· The Gods/other powers are divine.
· The Universe itself is divine.
We started a site that has incorporated our beliefs. Whether its aromatherapy, stones, crystals, tarot, sterling silver jewelry or helping hand of a spell we have it.
Performing rituals properly aligns the power of the universe to your aim and brings about the changes you seek. But it is not instant, and performing magic does not substitute for helping yourself in more mundane ways. You have to want what you’re casting the spell for and you have to act on that desire. It helps if you listen to your intuition as well. When purchasing a spell we will also mail you a blessed stone that has been charged for you and an affirmation.
Stones possess energies that will enhance your life in many avenues. Use them in meditation, spell casting, or just carry them with you. Bring money, prosperity, luck, love, protection or healing into your life.
AROMATHERAPY is a method by which the use of certain essential oils are either combined or used alone to promote healing & well being by applying the oils directly to our body or by inhalation.
The power of aroma is something that cannot be denied, but a lot of the time it is something that many of us seem to not take notice of. Certain smells have the ability to promote healing of our body, mind and spirit and also to help improve the general well being of our mental outlook on life.
- Esbats and Sabbats – The Holy Days of Witchcraft
- The Benefits of Battery Lights Over Traditional Fairy Lights